REGISTER FOR A SVWW FOOTBALL HOLIDAY CAMP
Want to train like a pro and experience SV Wehen Wiesbaden up close? Then our ''SVWW Football Holiday Camps presented by ESWE Versorgungs AG'' are for you!
Not only will young players work on essential football skills in our camp; important values such as team spirit and fair play will also be taught. The focus is always placed firmly on fun and enjoyment.
Training is split into different age groups. The ball plays a central role in all exercises. The camps are aimed at all children who love football - it doesn't matter if they're just starting out or if they're an experienced club player.
Want to register for a football camp?
Download the PDF registration form found below and send it back to us via email, post or fax! Alternatively, drop by the SVWW offices (Berliner Straße 9, 65189 Wiesbaden) with your parents and fill the form out there!
Click here to view our terms and conditions.
Please note: children born between 2006 and 2012 can register for camps taking place in 2019.
- Training with qualified coaches and instructors.
- Training equipment from SVWW supplier NIKE.
- Drinks and a daily lunch.
- A BRITA water bottle.
- A visit to family theme park Taunus Wunderland (not included in summer camp 4).
- An autograph session with SVWW first-team players (subject to availability).
In addition, we also offer the following supplementary services:
- Additional day care outside of the regular camp times: your child will be taken care of from 8:30 to 10:00 and 16.00 to 16.30.
We offer the following discounts:
- Double booking discount: 20% discount for participation in at least two summer camps
- Repeat discount: 15% discount for participants of 2019 SVWW Easter Camps
- Members' discount: 10% discount for members of SV Wehen 1926- Taunusstein e.V.
- Sibling discount: 10% discount on additional registration when attending the same course
- (Please note that discounts cannot be bundled or added together.)
After we have received the completed registration form, you will receive an e-mail requesting payment of the full fee. Registrations will be considered in the order in which they are received. However, participation is only binding once the entire fee has been credited to our account. The participant will then receive a confirmation of registration by e-mail. It is therefore necessary to provide an e-mail address. We will inform you by e-mail should the selected camp not have a sufficient number of places available.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email.